PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND DIRECT MARKETING
1. The e-shop uses the personal data entered by the buyer only to process the order and to send the goods to the buyer. The e-shop transfers personal data to transport companies in order to deliver the goods.
2. The e-shop will send newsletters and offers to the buyer’s e-mail address only if the buyer has expressed a wish by entering the e-mail address on the website and has announced his/her wish to receive direct mail notifications.
3. The buyer can cancel the offers and newsletters sent to their e-mail at any time by notifying us by e-mail or by following the instructions in the e-mail containing the offers.
4. OÜ TLG Hotell is responsible for data protection at the e-shop. OÜ TLG Hotell forwards the personal data necessary for making payments to Maksekeskus AS, which is an authorised processor. Authorised processors have the right to process personal data only in accordance with the instructions received from the seller, and contracts have been concluded with the authorised processors regarding the confidentiality of personal data.
6. If a customer finds that their rights have been violated during the processing of personal data within the e-shop service, the customer has the right to contact the data protection specialist of AS Tallink Grupp by e-mail at email@example.com, as well as the Data Protection Inspectorate and the court services.